

Since so many have asked, here are some pictures of my growing belly. I can't believe I'm already six months along. We're getting excited!!!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
The Six-month Belly...
Posted by Jen at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life in "the Swamp" for the Florida Muirs


Since so many have asked, here are some pictures of my growing belly. I can't believe I'm already six months along. We're getting excited!!!
Posted by Jen at 8:00 PM
6 comments:
You look so cute Jen! Just as great as you did before, with just the added cute baby bump.
jen, look at you! you look fabulous, and i miss you so much!! i really need your address so i can send your cute baby- to- be somethin' special. so glad life is treating you well!!
xo legs
Yay, you're finally showing! I felt HUGE compared to you in September. You look adorable!
Well, here we go into the LAST trimester. Good luck! :)
You are so cute and tiny!
Congrats, Jen! You ARE so cute and itty bitty. I'm getting so excited for you too!
Congratulations! You do look super cute and tiny.
Post a Comment