Monday, September 21, 2009

Need we say more???

The results are in...



We are so excited!!! :)

7 comments:

allegra said...

Jen and Chad, how exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys. I heard from Barbs, Tara and Quel at your Utah shower that it was a girl, and I was so happy for you. (Sorry I couldn't be at your shower.) But I would LOVE to send your little miss something adorable so when you get the chance email me your address out there!!

Jamie said...

How fun! And isn't Michelle having a boy? We are finding out what we're having on October 13th :)

You're gonna be such a great mom, Jen!

Unknown said...

I'm excited too! I'm getting a new neighbor! Congrats to you both!!

amy jensen said...

YAY....need we say more?-:))

BeantownFam said...

Congratulations Jen! I'm so excited for you. You'll be such a great mom. :O) I hope your pregnancy is going OK. You don't have too much longer!

Brad said...

That is awesome. We are stoked for the upcoming arrival!

Bonecrusher said...

I will offer 8 cows on behalf of Charlie. Deal?