Sunday, August 9, 2009

Well...it's official!

Although a few of you already know this, we thought that we'd go ahead and throw it on the blog, just to truly make it official. :) Yep...


We're Pregnant!!!


The big day is January 18th, and we are soooo excited! We feel so grateful and blessed to have this little addition come join our growing family!!! We don't know yet if it is going to be a boy or a girl, but we should be finding out in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more... :)

7 comments:

Alan said...

Congratulations!!!

Bentley +1 said...

Yay! We're so excited for you two. You better let us know the gender. :)

Haylee Wilkinson said...

Jen, I want to see a current picture of you....you better be getting a belly! I guess I'll see you in person soon enough.

Shannon said...

Chad, Chad, Chad..."we're pregnant"...come on. No, Jen is pregnant. Trust me. There's a big difference, especially in the very early morning when sickness hits and when it comes time to push that baby out...there is very little "we" doing that.

Just kidding.

Congrats! Seth told me the great news and I am so excited for you guys.

S&F Seminario said...

Hey guys! So good to see you and CONGRATS! We're having our third in December, a boy, so we will love having a baby close to the age of yours. If you are ever in town let us know and we will meet you at a freeway exit or something just to give you hugs!

Taylor Family said...

Congratulations you two! You're in for the best experience of your lives!

allegra said...

Jen, I know I've said this before, but congrats again!!! I seriously can't be happier for you and I really can't think of a better mommy- to -be.

Miss you, love ya!

xo Legs