Saturday, June 20, 2009

The "Lake Show" Strikes Again...

Though I do like the Magic, I gotta say it's been fun living near Orlando with my purple and gold colors in full effect. :) In fact, the other day in the super market, I got "harassed" (in good fun, o' course) by the checkout guy because I was wearing my Lakers cap...but, everyone seems to understand when I tell them that I'm from LA and grew up watching the likes of Kareem, Magic, and the rest of "Showtime." What can I say??? You can take the boy away from the Lakers...but, you can't take the Lakers away from the boy!



4 comments:

Brad said...

I must say, more than anything it makes me happy to see Adam Morrison with a ring. Too bad we never saw him and Reddick in at the same time, that would have been epic!

Alan said...

Hey I just found your blog from the MCB site. I had no idea you were down south too! (Kristin and I are in Galveston, Texas)

Glad things look like they're going well for you guy! Watch out for hurricanes ;)

Jessica said...

JEN!
How did I not know you had a blog girl???

Well I'm glad I found it now, I'm excited to see more about your exciting life. Can't wait to hopefully see you soon.
jess

Bonecrusher said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Signed,
Jealous Jazz Fan