Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jayne's Blessing

This past Sunday we blessed Jayne in Sacrament Meeting. She was perfect, and we were lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents there to celebrate with us. Here are a few pictures from the special day...

The whole gang...


The happy family...


The dress...she's looking a little intrigued here...


Cute shoes...


Looking for a shoulder to snuggle into...she's a snuggler!


"What is that camera-thing?!?"


We've been getting a ton of these... :)

9 comments:

Jamie said...

She's precious!

Bentley +1 said...

Such a special day! She is adorable. I love her outfit.

Monica said...

So sweet. The Chadlet we envisioned. Congrats you two!

Barb said...

awe...jen she is darling. So neat that both sets of parents could come out too! I can see your parents being such good grandparents.

allegra said...

sooo sweet, jen. that's such a special day, and your little sweetie looks adorable. i'm so happy for you guys, i can just picture you being the best mom! i wish i was there to give her a big snuggle and squeeze:)

Regi said...

Congratulations, She is adorable!

Craig and Cassie said...

K, you guys have seriously got to do some blogging! We need to see cute Jayne!

allegra said...

more Jayne PLEASE! I'm dying to see her; I bet she's grown so much! Miss you Jen and hope all is great!

JLZcox said...

I was just looking at your blog and was thinking how much our new baby looks like yours : )
Hope you guys are doing great!
Love the Cox's