Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jayne Elizabeth Muir


We welcomed Jayne Elizabeth Muir into our family on Sunday evening at 8:38pm via c-section. She weighed 9 lbs, 7 oz, was 20 inches long, and came with a full head of hair! Both Jen and Jayne are doing so well! We are so excited to have her and feel so grateful that she is so healthy and happy! We'll post more pictures soon...

19 comments:

Alan said...

Gongxi! Gongxi! (So much hair, too!)

Glad for your new addition!

allegra said...

oh my cute!! she is sooo cute! how do two blondies pop out a kid with so much dark hair? she is just precious. jen i had a c section too and feel your pain. literally. recovery stinks but it gets better and i'll pray your body heals quickly. i'm so glad she's here and healthy, and i have some stuff to send to her if i can ever get my butt to the post office. my least favorite chore is going to the post office.

congrats again!!

allegra said...

p.s. what a classic, beautiful name.

CJB said...

She is absolutely lovely!

Congratulations!!

Erin said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful and I love the name.

Shannon said...

she's beautiful!! congrats!

Jamie said...

So happy for you! She's beautiful... and I agree with allegra: where did she get all that dark hair??

Bentley +1 said...

She is gorgeous! I love her button of a nose (and of course the dark hair)! I hope all went well, and am curious to hear more. Congratulations!

P.S. LOVE the name!

Jessica said...

9 lb!! Jen! THat is a big baby for your petite little body! Way to go girl. You deserve a cruise! Glad to hear little Jayne is doing well, and Jen too.
Congratulations!

Tara said...

Holy Cow! She was a chunky monkey! Love it! I always wanted Chubby lil babes-mine were twigs. So enjoy it. C section huh? I hope recovery goes ok.
She looks like her dadda I think-so cute. Love the hair. Love the nose. LOVE the name. So glad she's finally here! Congrats you two!

Bree said...

Wow I am shocked you had such a big baby and with so much hair... Did you guys have hair like that? Congrats she is darling:)

Haylee Wilkinson said...

Holy cow! She's the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a doll! Congratulations!

Amy + Justin said...

congratulations, she is perfect! I hope you guys are doing well.

Bonecrusher said...

Love the hair. Having kids is the best. Congrats, Chad and Jen!

Regi said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Barb said...

congrats! she is so chubby(: I love chubby babes. what the dark hair? Jen are you sure this is your lil' gal?! she is sure darling. congrats you guys.

S&F Seminario said...

ADORABLE you guys! Congratuations!!! It will be so fun to have our little babies be the same age and watch your milestones as we go through ours. You will be the most wonderful parents. SO happy for you.

Taylor Family said...

Yay! I'm glad she's finally here and that everybody's doing well. She's adorable! Can't wait to see more!

Scott and Michelle said...

CONGRATS! She is darling. LOVE the hair! Jen, I hope you are feeling well and adjusting to motherhood!