Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A (very) Brief Update...


We know we have been slacking on the posts lately...but with the holidays and the baby being due in just a few short weeks there is so much to be done! We'll have a lot to update when we can get a few minutes to catch our breath, sit down, and do it. As for us though, we had a wonderful Christmas! We definitely missed celebrating with family this year, but started a few traditions of our own which was a lot of fun! We hope that you are all enjoying this magical season! We'll definitely post any baby developments as they occur. It's amazing how fast the time has gone by. Until then...we hope that you have a Happy New Year!!! :)

6 comments:

Haylee Wilkinson said...

Jen, thanks for the Christmas card--very cute! I was lazy and didn't send out cards this year. I've been thinking of you and can't believe your baby is coming so soon! I'm probably having my little guy Feb. 10th (scheduled c-section), which is a week before I'm due. I'm measuring 3 weeks big, so I'm going to have another big boy. Miss you and can't wait to see that little girl!

Tara said...

thanks for the card! You guys have had so many fun adventures out there in FL! Now you're almost onto the BIGGEST adventure of your life! I can't wait to see this sweet lil girl! Good luck the next 2 weeks!! I'll be thinking about you and anxious to hear.

Bentley +1 said...

I want a belly shot. :) How are you feeling? I am so excited to hear how everything goes. Can't wait to see pictures of her too!

Racquel said...

Happy New Year Jen and Chad!

Jen, I hope you're hanging in there. These last weeks are hard. At least they have been for me.
I'm just so excited to see your little lady. :)

p.s. thanks for the card. you guys are so cute!
Sorry, I never got around to doing one this time. Too lazy.

Barb said...

8 days to go!?! I cant believe it. I am so excited for you to be a mommy! Thanks for your christmas card, i loved receiving it. Im with Quel, i didnt get mine out this year either (too lazy). Keep us updated on when she arrives, I cant wait to see pics.

Taylor Family said...

I guess it's been a while since I checked your blog. I can't believe you're due in two days! Or maybe you've already had her. If not, good luck with everything and I hope everything goes well for you. I'm excited to see pics!