Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our Apologies...

Well, what can we say other than we STRUGGLE making consistent posts (as if you couldn't tell?!?!?). And by "we," I mainly mean "me"...Chad. It really should not be all that surprising given my history of journal writing. I cannot tell you how many times I've started writing in my journal...only to end up six months later with about as many entries as there are posts on the blog. Coincidence????...I think not. However, in all reality, our inconsistent posting is less a result of desire, than lack of time. With me in the dreaded first year of law school and Jen working nights in the ICU at the hospital, there just was not as much time as we would have liked for things like "blogging." Now that things have settled down a bit for summer (at least), we've recommitted ourselves to "the blog" once more. Our apologies to those faithful few who actually are kind enough to read these words. Thanks...and once again, here goes nothing...

0 comments: